Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My other non-secret identity as ddeng

I have been writing about fitness for almost 2 years on PTT, which is a popular Taiwanese bulletin board system (BBS) site. Actually, I don't really write, I try to answer questions and share my experiences with people who view the board.

I was surprised when I started receiving messages/mails from people who either ask me specific fitness questions or encourage me to keep on writing.

"ddeng" is my username to log in the system and has become my other identity in the Cyberspace. (which most of us all have in certain ways)

The board manager has kept some of my articles on the web, but those are all written in Chinese.

4 Comments:

Blogger flyingufooo said...

r u the dorothy i know of...one from Maryland...remember me, this is mark or known as flyingufo on the web..hehe..well nice seeing u...and where r u now? law school?

7:52 PM  
Blogger danio said...

you can post them here. chinese works~

8:08 PM  
Blogger 陶樂絲鄧 said...

I've linked those articles to this blog. I couldn't believe that I actually figured out how to do it myself...

9:41 PM  
Blogger kenny said...

you are catching on quick.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home