Thursday, May 04, 2006

So What's Up

1. I am done with all of my exams and papers in law school. As for now, I am working on my graduation speech.

2. My graduation is Saturday, May 13th. Since my sister Grace is graduating from the University of Virginia on the following Saturday, my parents are flying from Geneva to the United States to attend both of our commencement ceremonies.

3. Grace and I are moving into our new apartment at Falls Church, Virginia.

4. I will be taking Bar-Bri classes at George Washington University and studying for the New York Bar exam from May 22 to July 25.

5. I don't have a job offer yet, but hopefully I'll find one around the Metro DC area after I take the bar.

I've also started to pack my stuff in the Cartilage. And I've noticed a few things:
1. I have more shoes than I thought I do

2. It's amazing that my small room can hold so much stuff without looking overly packed.

3. It's scary that one person can create tons of junk over three years.

4. Working out at the gym really pays off when it comes to carrying boxes around

7 Comments:

Blogger sophia said...

congrats!
and i have too many shoes as well :(

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!
Next year it will be my turn to get out of law school.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I wish it's my turn to get admission to the law school next year.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoes are our beloved best friends. And we all share the same experience-- shoes that haven't even touched a dirt after years and years. It's never about actually wearing them, it's all about Possessing and bedroom catwalk show.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Good luck on the speech!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, prada handbags, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, jordan shoes, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors, ugg boots, nike air max, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, louboutin, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry, nike outlet, replica watches, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home