Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rock Climbing





I went rock climbing by the Potomac River yesterday, which was the most physically challenging thing I have ever done in my life.

Everytime I hook the climbing gear on, I would hear a voice in my head--why did you put yourself in this situation! And sure enough, the very first time I tried, I totally got stuck half way through (or maybe just 1/5 through) the top. There's nothing I could hold on to, and the river is flowing underneath. Someone had to assist me at that point, but I eventually made it to the top. The picture on the buttom was my third try to climb, which went pretty well, but I was still very very nervous.

So today, I spent almost an hour just to get out of bed because my whole body is in pain. I am proud of myself though, and I changed all of my profile pictures in the cyberspace to show-off lol My friend John Chen wrote me a comment on myspace--"wow thats a cool profile pic, it looks very mission impossible ish...so you know, if you can't find a normal job, you can always get one of those top secret agent jobs like tom cruise."

Thanks for the comforting comment, and thanks for those who introduced me to climbing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you do get one of those jobs, make sure you refer me too!

get xanga!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! that looks incredibly challenging, but you did it. :) hope everything's going well for you!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mulberry, coach outlet, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, michael kors, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike roshe run, replica handbags, hollister pas cher, lacoste pas cher, nike free run uk, hollister, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, north face, sac guess, sac longchamp, nike free, nike air max, air force, tn pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, michael kors, burberry, oakley pas cher, michael kors, timberland, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, hermes, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike air max, lululemon, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch, louboutin pas cher, kate spade handbags, longchamp pas cher, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, canada goose, thomas sabo, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg pas cher, moncler, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, karen millen, ray ban, swarovski crystal, barbour, gucci, vans, montre pas cher, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg boots uk, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, converse outlet, hollister, lancel, converse, bottes ugg, barbour jackets, replica watches, doudoune canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, links of london, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora charms, swarovski, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose uk, coach outlet, supra shoes, moncler, louis vuitton
ninest123 16.03

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

uggs outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online
rolex watches for sale
michael kors outlet
supra sneakers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nike roshe run flyknit
gucci handbags
2016.12.20chenlixiang

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home